Building Sustainable Value
Sustainable Business Value is a measure of a business’s ability to remain competitive and generate profits into the future beyond the influence of a single individual.
Seaview Consulting supports business owners to understand the drivers of sustainable value and to
- design a strategy that will maximise the value of the business;
- develop plans to translate the business vision into operational goals;
- manage the implementation of initiatives to achieve long term success; and
- determine succession alternatives for the business.
It is our view that only when a business has a clear focus on the drivers of value that it is able to secure and realise Sustainable Value.
“Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.”
– John F. Kennedy
A mark of successful businesses is their ability to envisage their future and to commit to a course of action to make this a reality. It is easier said than done.
Many business principals fall into the trap of focusing on the day to day issues instead of the longer term strategy. This may allow the business to drift along quite successfully, but often from crisis to crisis.
Having a strategic perspective will ensure that you are able to focus on the future while managing the present. It is after all, the future that will determine the success or failure of your business.
But a strategy in itself is not enough. To build business with sustainable value you need to define and control the long term direction and commit wholeheartedly to a process that delivers the desired result.
We work with you to develop a strategic framework that allows your business to shape its future. We then facilitate the implementation of the strategy, holding the principals and other responsible parties accountable to agreed undertakings.
The key components of this service are:
- Facilitation of strategic planning workshops
- Review of strategic direction and analysis of current status to determine gaps
- Development of strategic plans
- Review of resource requirements to meet strategic objectives
- Development of mechanisms to monitor strategy and link to the governance framework
- Creation of policies and standards to align objectives to your strategic plan
to discuss how we might be able to assist you.